Self Managed Superannuation Funds
If you’ve made the decision to invest in your own self-managed super fund (SMSF) then consider building an investment property with McMaster. We have specific products and processes to conform to the requirements of the ATO, ensuring arm’s length compliance, and a range of home packages to suit your budget.
Capital Gains Investors
Investing in bricks and mortar has consistently proven to be one of the most effective investment strategies. Now with interest rates at a record low and unprecedented demand for housing, property investment can help you minimise risk and maximise returns.
What to consider?
When investing in property you should consider location and price:
- Better areas require higher investment but long term tend to retain value and sell higher due to location.
- Cheaper areas demand a lower entry price with the aim to match rental return with lending costs.
- The property you decide to invest in must reflect your current situation and budget.
What do we include?
Our turnkey House+Land Complete packages include:
- Choice of quality locations throughout the Ballarat region.
- Home designs and finishes geared to the rental market.
- Professionally prepared colour schemes.
- Complete fit-out including floor and window coverings, light fittings, central heating, gas and electric cooking appliances and dishawasher.
- Full landscaping including letterbox, concrete paving, fencing, garden bed preparation and edging.
- Upgraded facades to ensure your investment retains maximum value.
- Specialist House and land business finance and advice offering discounted rates with our CBA Banking partner.
- Full property depreciation schedules.
Plus, you’ll have the confidence and trust that comes from building with a local, highly experienced quality focused building company.To discuss your home requirements and our pricing approach call (03) 5333 3881 or enquire here.